Happy New Year friends! AAAHhhhhh….. the new year.. time for new goals, new directions, and new dishes! I’ve had so much time off in the past few weeks it’s crazy! I’m not used to that much free time. I spent a few days in Los Angeles hanging out with my dad. I did as much sleeping, eating, and binge watched as many crime shows as I could. It was heaven. I came home and spent the new year by cozying up in my house, and falling asleep by 9pm. It was perfect! The one thing I love to do when I am home more is cook at home more! We recently got a new oven and an airfryer, so I’ve been playing around with sweet and savory foods. It’s been a really nice holiday break, but I’m ready to get back to work! These next few weeks are looking busy for us as we are preparing to open another new restaurant! Yes, ANOTHER new one! This one is up in Broomfield, Colorado, and will be a casual taco joint with colorful artwork, lots of tequila, and some delicious casual desserts from ya girl!
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ripe avocado, medium
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Blend brown sugar, avocado, milk, vanilla, and eggs.
- Pour avocado mixture into flour mixture and whisk just to combine, lumps are ok!
Heat a nonstick pan to medium low heat- and heat thoroughly before beginning to cook.
- Use a ½ cup measure to scoop pancake mixture onto pan. Cook about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Stack and serve with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!